Professional Services Engineer
About the position
Cloudalize is looking for a Professional Services Engineer to join its team to deploy our product for leading companies across the globe.
As our Professional Services Engineer, you are responsible for helping out a wide range of customers worldwide. You assist customers and the sales team with the onboarding process and the implementation of other technical requirements they need.
Executing your job as a professional services engineer, you are happy that you directly affect your customer’s success.
- Successfully collaborate with customers and Cloudalize team members (support, engineers, sales, marketing) to carry out implementations and enhancements
- Participate in all implementation designs, setups, and review processes to ensure success
- Build long-standing customer relationships at various levels
- Collaborate with clients in resolving technical/system related inquiries
- Engage in new product launches and other cross-functional initiatives with Engineering and Marketing
- University or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Understand complex problems easily coupled with being a fast learner and great problem-solver
- Love technical problem-solving and passionate about learning and stretching yourself
- Have solid attention to detail, time management and multitasking capabilities
- Constructive client facing personality
- Experience with Citrix XenDesktop is a plus
- Linux Command Line proficiency
- Programming languages and scripting skills are an advantage
- Exceptional problem solving skills and analytical mindset
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Any other European language (Dutch, German – French – etc.) is a definite plus!